This digital campaign, taking place September 12-16, 2022, encourages leaders, producers, educators, and users to promote the importance of open science.
The Allen Institute, a BRAIN Initiative Alliance (BIA) partner, is hosting Open Science Week from September 12-16, 2022. This is an annual celebration of open science in all its forms, calling attention to scientists and organizations who share their tools, resources, and data openly to accelerate research and discovery.
Join the conversation on Twitter using #OpenScienceWeek and #OpenScienceChat, and check out the daily topics, including:
- Monday, September 12, 2022 – Meet & greet the open science community
- Tuesday, September 13, 2022 – Shout-outs for open science tools
- Wednesday, September 14, 2022 – Open call for open science! What’s on your wish list?
- Thursday, September 15, 2022 – Open science throwbacks
- Friday, September 16, 2022 – The future of open science
For more information, please visit the Open Science Week webpage, which includes a campaign toolkit to help spread the word.
To stay up to date on all BIA-related news and events, please visit the BIA website.